Corporate Social Responsibility
Meldon operates a comprehensive quality management system. This is backed up by an environmental system certified under NEN EN ISO 14001 which is complied with and regularly updated.
The environment is an important issue in Meldon's company policy. Very close attention is paid to the measures that can be taken to minimise air, water and soil pollution. Meldon gives these environmental aspects the same priority as other policy objectives. As well as the environmental aspect Meldon sets out to contribute to corporate social responsibility in the Nieuw-Bergen region.
Some examples of these environmental aspects and responsibilities:
- Climate-neutral/CO2 neutral production
- Waste separation
- Working towards 100% digital availability of internal measurements, graphs, reports, etc.
- Facilitating guided tours for primary schools
- Offering internships and graduation positions
- Sponsoring local sports clubs